Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Where are you

I screwed accounting today! I thought it'll be fine cos' I sort of understand the topics a little. And when i'm ready to take on accounting, and learn it well..... after today's test, i'm thinking of giving it up. I mean, seriously, the test is like only 30 minutes. I cant even finish it up on time la! And then, as i read through the questions on the tutorial for tomorrow, i know no shit! Or should i say, i dont even know how the friggin' answer will look like! Screw accounting! And then, marketing is another thing i'm gonna screwed at. So much for wanting to take the business route in the future. argh. Oh yea, and yesterday, got caught for wearing slippers by the lecturer. Like, oh my god, that's SO secondary school la. There's like another 1000 people out there wearing slippers man! While people are busy doing the test, she actually walked around to catch people for their attire. Gees... And anyway, i just realised i've got SO MUCH things to do by this week! I've got tutorials to do for tomorrow, cos' that friggin boring tutor is forever checking the work! And then, i've got test on Friday again. But i doubt i'll have time to study because there's CCA tomorrow. And by the time i reach home, i'll be so worn-out for anything. Okay, and then i really need to finish doing my webpage BY this weekend cos' I cant find any other days after that to do it, seriously. Oh, and i've got organ homework to do for Saturday. And then, i realised my prejudging's on this coming sunday! OH MY GOD, i'm not prepared for it la. See what i mean by EVERYTHING's coming towards me all at one time! I NEVER ever thought poly's life a stress! WHAT HAPPENED?! Now, i really wonder how my brother actually made it through poly when he really slacks ALL THE WAY. You wouldnt wanna' know how many warning letters he had for skipping so many lessons! And still made it through! I'm feeling REALLY exhausted......

With love, on Wednesday, May 23, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse